Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bear and Chicken go Camping


This morning, Mummy, Da Yi, Emma, Kayla and I went to DBS Arts Centre at Robertson Quay to watch "Bear and Chicken go Camping"...

In a nut shell, it was the first time that best of friends, Chicken and Bear, went on a camping trip in the Great Outdoors... Throughout the night, they make lots of amazing discoveries about the world around us...

But why did Chicken said that the moon is made of cheese??? The moon is not made of cheese... You can't eat the moon cheese... Coz it's a big rock!!!

Overall I enjoyed the show very much... I've even asked Mummy to bring me back when they are stagging another show!!! :)

Poster of "Bear and Chicken go Camping"

Chicken and Bear under the starry starry night

3 of us having a little fun at the water fountain

0 comments on "Bear and Chicken go Camping"