Friday, November 7, 2008

Celebrating my birthday in School


This morning was one of the rare times where the Adults do not need to wake me up... If fact I woke up with a happy face and the 1st thing that I did was to run to Mummy's room to wake her up...

Why?

Because this is the day that I'll be celebr
ating my 3rd birthday at my School!!! :D

It was really a wonderful day as I had a little McDonald's birthday party
and a lovely "Hello Kitty" birthday cake to share with my friends...

Thank you 阿姨, 肝妈 and Moi Moi 阿姨 for my ballerina "Hello Kitty" cake!

Lin Lao Shi helping me to light up my birthday candles

Princess Megan with her royal crown and her special balloon

Yes... I am very happy...

肝妈 and Megan

Megan and friends enjoying their Happy Meal sponsored by Daddy!!!

Lining up for the games to begin!!!

Miss Kaur and Megan building a castle with plastic cups

More games!!!

The Adults distributing the goodie bags and balloons to my friends

0 comments on "Celebrating my birthday in School"