Sunday, August 17, 2008

KK A&E


The Adults are worried that I had not pooh pooh in 5 days... So we made a trip to KK A&E to see if the doctors there could help...
Perhaps it being a Sunday, there were many parents and kids at the hospital... As my condition wasn't deemed to be critical, we were told to wait for our turn...

My typical "Bo Chap" pose...

I even had time to explore the hospital and have a snack while waiting.

Yup... Still waiting after 1 hour...

Eventually after almost 60 minutes, it was finally our turn to see the doctor...

The 1st thing that I told the doctor was, "I don't want medicine in my buttock!"

Even though I clearly remember telling the doctor this many times but she still asked the nurse to squirt some medicine into my buttock... Pain Pain ah!!!

Within a couple of minutes, the medicine took effect and I had the urge to pooh pooh... But it was only after 30 minutes of hard winching and crying and squeezing that I finally managed to pooh pooh...

The doctor even commented that I looked as though I had gone through child birth...

*Sigh*... So unsympathetic...

Anyway, the doctor recommended that I see a specialist for my severe constipation... And the earliest that they have an opening is 4 weeks later...

*Faint*

0 comments on "KK A&E"