I've been having constipation for the longest time. Changing milk formula didn't help. Eating western medicine only could arrest the problem for a short while...
So Mummy and Por Por brought me to see Doc Shen... I've seen her once about a year ago when I was wheezing pretty bad after my winter trip to Sydney. Then, I was put on inhaler for a few months but the wheezing did not go away.
Out of desperation, Mummy brought me to see Doc Shen. And within 1 month of eating the Chinese medicine, my wheezing was completely cured...
This time round, Doc Shen also helped me to "ba mai"... Mummy thought that it was really cute coz my wrist were so small compared to the doctor's fingers...
And after making me stick out my tongue and poking me here and there, Doc Shen's diagnosis was that I am perfecting healthy... just that my habit of not eating vegetables, fruits and drinking sufficient water is causing my constipation...
The funny thing was that the Adults were nodding their heads in agreement when Doc Shen was making her diagnosis... Since they are so clever, why do they need a doctor's opinion in the first place?
Anyway, Doc Shen prescribed some medicine for me to help my pooh pooh movement... Will need to see her again in a week's time... *Cross Fingers*
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments on "Chinese Doctor"
Post a Comment