Friday, March 21, 2008

Elephant Cartoon on Good Friday


Today is Good Friday. Good because Mummy doesn't need to work and I don't need to go to school...Come to think of it, not that good for me... coz I love going to school lots and lots!

Anyway, Mummy, Por Por and Ah Gong brought me to Century Square to watch a Elephant Cartoon.

Mummy even bought a hotdog and a cup of milo for me to eat in the dark dark room. And boy oh boy was the TV big!!!

Although I don't know why all of the characters wanted the pink flower so much,
I enjoyed watching the cartoon very much.

Por Por was also very surprised that I could sit through the whole cartoon (A full 88 minutes) without making any fuss.


Now, I wonder when will I be able to watch another cartoon on the big TV!!! :)

0 comments on "Elephant Cartoon on Good Friday"