One of the 1st place Daddy brought us to was to the Corniche. We even had a chance to take a ride on the traditional dhow along Doha's bay.
After that one time, Por Por and Mummy went there so many times to buy cheap flower crabs and fish. Think we had crab every alternate days over here! Must remember to exercise more by running around Daddy's apartment!
Desert Safari
The ride was really bumpy and exciting! It was like riding in a roller coaster (I think. One more heart stopping ride to pester my parents to let me try before I turn 3!) There were moments that the driver (Thanks goodness he was so professional!) drove the 4-wheel car up the steep sand dunes, skirt edges of sheer drop-offs and slide sideways down seemingly vertical mountains of sand.
Souq Waqif
This traditional market is another firm favorite with Por Por and Mummy. I only liked the sweet shop uncle who, without fail, always gives me chocolates every time Por Por goes in to buy more sweets for souvenir. Think Por Por went at least 4 times!!!
Posing in my favorite sweet shop. Now where's my chocolate?
Yummy... Iraqi feast...
Singapore "Ba Zhan"!!!
Eww... Mummy happily eating camel meat at the Moroccan Restaurant.
Working for my next meal
Daddy's helping to build the new airport in Doha. So I thought of helping him out.
This traditional market is another firm favorite with Por Por and Mummy. I only liked the sweet shop uncle who, without fail, always gives me chocolates every time Por Por goes in to buy more sweets for souvenir. Think Por Por went at least 4 times!!!
Working for my next meal
Daddy's helping to build the new airport in Doha. So I thought of helping him out.




0 comments on "Visiting Daddy at Doha"
Post a Comment